Up to 100 fee waivers are now available for all new international students for the academic year 2021-2022. The studentships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice.
These opportunities are available to high-achieving international students enrolling in any bachelor’s and master’s degree programs except for joint or double degree programs.
Founded on August 6, 1868, as the “Scuola Superiore di Commercio” (Advanced School for Commerce), Ca’ Foscari was the first Italian institution to deal with advanced education in Business and Economics.
Why study at Università Ca’ Foscari? The university strives to attract and nurture talented scholars across the world, delivering cutting-edge research emerging from the engagement of the hard and digital sciences with social sciences and humanities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100 scholarships for tuition fee waivers and 90 one-time fundings of € 5,000.00
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The program can be taken in Italy
In order for scholarship applicants to be considered, they must:
- Possess a valid qualification providing access to a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in the Italian university system from either a non-Italian school/university or an Italian institution located abroad. If the most recent qualification was obtained at the end of a course of study lasting only one year, the preceding qualification/s will also be evaluated. Qualifications issued by the Republic of San Marino are considered to be Italian. The nationality of the applicant will not be taken into consideration;
- Possess the necessary requirements to access his or her chosen program of study (these requirements can be found on the online platform apply.unive.it) either at the time of application or before enrolment at Ca’ Foscari;
- The studentships are available to study any bachelor’s and master’s degree programs except for joint or double degree programs in the 2021 academic year.
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Have received from Ca’ Foscari an acceptance letter to the chosen program after completing the pre-evaluation and admission procedures on apply.unive.it.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply and can request fee waivers or scholarships by including this form in their application. Successful candidates will be notified via the apply.unive.it platform.
- Supporting Documents: In order to submit their application, candidates must uploading the necessary documentation and attaching the call’s application form (FORM 1), duly completed and signed.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s English language requirements.
- The tuition fee waivers will provide up to 100 international outstanding students with an exemption from the payment of university tuition fees, and recipients will only pay the regional tax for the right to education (€ 184.00) and the duty stamp.
- The scholarships will provide up to 90 international outstanding students with one-time fundings of € 5,000.00.
- Recipients can benefit from additional positions but cannot benefit from total and partial vouchers offered by Ca’ Foscari International College.
MARKING GUIDES OF PAST PAPER NATIONAL EXAMINATION P-LEVEL, O-LEVEL AND A-LEVEL2005-2019:
MARKING GUIDE NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS : 👆🏾 Niba ufite umwana wiga S6; S3 na P6; Hano Hari ibibazo n'ibisubizo by'ibizamini bya Leta byakozwe mu myaka yahise byamufasha gukomeza kwitegura kuzakora ibizamini bya Leta bisoza uyu mwaka
MARKING GUIDES OF PAST PAPER NATIONAL EXAMINATION P-LEVEL 2019:
- 600 Tennessee Tech University Scholarships for Rwandan, US and International Students in USA, 2023 December 6, 2022
- Polisi igiye gufungura uburyo bwo kwiyandikisha ku bashaka impushya z’ibinyabizig November 11, 2022
- Ibyangombwa by’ubutaka bigiye gutangirwa ku Irembo. November 11, 2022
- DIFFERENT JOB POSITIONS AT NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF STATISTICS OF RWANDA (NISR) November 6, 2022
- JOB POSITIONS OF 300 ENUMERATORS AT RWANDA GOVERNANCE BOARD (RGB) November 3, 2022
- Urutonde rw’abalimu bashyizwe mumyanya na REB mu turere twose (Teacher placement Lists All District Sept 2022-2023) September 30, 2022
- The First 500 Scholarships forRwandan, UK/EU/International Students at University of Kent, UK September 29, 2022
- Hawk Scholarships for International Students at University of Houston-Clear Lake, USA for Rwandan and international student September 16, 2022
- Different Scholarships at Queen Mary University of London for International students September 15, 2022
- COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS FOR RWANDAN STUDENTS September 14, 2022
- ORDINARY LEVEL S3 NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- ADVANCED LEVEL S6 NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- PRIMARY LEAVING NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for O-level S2, 2022 end of third term July 20, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for O-level s1, 2022 third term July 19, 2022