The University of Melbourne is glad to offer the Science Graduate international awards. This scholarship is available for international students who are not being a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or a permanent resident of Australia.
This scholarship offers a $10,000 tuition fee waiver to high-achieving applicants undertaking graduate study at the University of Melbourne.
The Melbourne Model is a globally competitive curriculum that combines broad undergraduate studies with a professional specialization at the graduate level.
- Applications Deadline: Varies according to the program
- Course Level: The studentships are available to graduate coursework students.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the environment and natural resources; Sciences and mathematics offered by the university.
- Award: One-off tuition fee remission worth $10,000
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Approximately 50-100
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to international students
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application , you need to:
- Not a resident of Australia or New Zealand or permanent resident of Australia
- have applied for full-time enrollment in a qualified undergraduate course
- Any other tuition fee exemption is not in receipt of scholarship or sponsorship, which in combination with science graduates scholarship, is more than 100 per cent of tuition fees
- In order to be eligible for the opportunity , students must obtain admission scores of at least 80% (equivalent to Melbourne University) for all eligible programs, except for the Master of Science (Mathematics and Statistics), where the score of admission is at least 85 % (University of Melbourne equivalent) is required
Eligible graduate coursework degrees are:
- Master of Computational Biology
- Master of Environmental Science
- Master of Ecosystem Management and Conservation
- Master of Geography
- Master of Geoscience
- Master of Urban Horticulture
- Master of Science (Biosciences)
- Master of Science (Chemistry)
- Master of Science (Earth Sciences)
- Master of Science (Ecosystem Science)
- Master of Science (Mathematics and Statistics)
- Master of Science (Physics)
How to Apply: No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award. The selection of qualified candidates is done on the basis of academic qualification.
MARKING GUIDES OF PAST PAPER NATIONAL EXAMINATION P-LEVEL, O-LEVEL AND A-LEVEL2005-2019:
MARKING GUIDE NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS : 👆🏾 Niba ufite umwana wiga S6; S3 na P6; Hano Hari ibibazo n'ibisubizo by'ibizamini bya Leta byakozwe mu myaka yahise byamufasha gukomeza kwitegura kuzakora ibizamini bya Leta bisoza uyu mwaka
MARKING GUIDES OF PAST PAPER NATIONAL EXAMINATION P-LEVEL 2019:
- 600 Tennessee Tech University Scholarships for Rwandan, US and International Students in USA, 2023 December 6, 2022
- Polisi igiye gufungura uburyo bwo kwiyandikisha ku bashaka impushya z’ibinyabizig November 11, 2022
- Ibyangombwa by’ubutaka bigiye gutangirwa ku Irembo. November 11, 2022
- DIFFERENT JOB POSITIONS AT NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF STATISTICS OF RWANDA (NISR) November 6, 2022
- JOB POSITIONS OF 300 ENUMERATORS AT RWANDA GOVERNANCE BOARD (RGB) November 3, 2022
- Urutonde rw’abalimu bashyizwe mumyanya na REB mu turere twose (Teacher placement Lists All District Sept 2022-2023) September 30, 2022
- The First 500 Scholarships forRwandan, UK/EU/International Students at University of Kent, UK September 29, 2022
- Hawk Scholarships for International Students at University of Houston-Clear Lake, USA for Rwandan and international student September 16, 2022
- Different Scholarships at Queen Mary University of London for International students September 15, 2022
- COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS FOR RWANDAN STUDENTS September 14, 2022
- ORDINARY LEVEL S3 NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- ADVANCED LEVEL S6 NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- PRIMARY LEAVING NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for O-level S2, 2022 end of third term July 20, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for O-level s1, 2022 third term July 19, 2022