The University of Melbourne is glad to offer the Science Graduate international awards. This scholarship is available for international students who are not being a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or a permanent resident of Australia.
This scholarship offers a $10,000 tuition fee waiver to high-achieving applicants undertaking graduate study at the University of Melbourne.
The Melbourne Model is a globally competitive curriculum that combines broad undergraduate studies with a professional specialization at the graduate level.
- Applications Deadline: Varies according to the program
- Course Level: The studentships are available to graduate coursework students.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the environment and natural resources; Sciences and mathematics offered by the university.
- Award: One-off tuition fee remission worth $10,000
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Approximately 50-100
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to international students
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application , you need to:
- Not a resident of Australia or New Zealand or permanent resident of Australia
- have applied for full-time enrollment in a qualified undergraduate course
- Any other tuition fee exemption is not in receipt of scholarship or sponsorship, which in combination with science graduates scholarship, is more than 100 per cent of tuition fees
- In order to be eligible for the opportunity , students must obtain admission scores of at least 80% (equivalent to Melbourne University) for all eligible programs, except for the Master of Science (Mathematics and Statistics), where the score of admission is at least 85 % (University of Melbourne equivalent) is required
Eligible graduate coursework degrees are:
- Master of Computational Biology
- Master of Environmental Science
- Master of Ecosystem Management and Conservation
- Master of Geography
- Master of Geoscience
- Master of Urban Horticulture
- Master of Science (Biosciences)
- Master of Science (Chemistry)
- Master of Science (Earth Sciences)
- Master of Science (Ecosystem Science)
- Master of Science (Mathematics and Statistics)
- Master of Science (Physics)
How to Apply: No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award. The selection of qualified candidates is done on the basis of academic qualification.
MARKING GUIDE NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS : 👆🏾 Niba ufite umwana wiga S6; S3 na P6; Hano Hari ibibazo n'ibisubizo by'ibizamini bya Leta byakozwe mu myaka yahise byamufasha gukomeza kwitegura kuzakora ibizamini bya Leta bisoza uyu mwaka
MARKING GUIDES OF PAST PAPER NATIONAL EXAMINATION P-LEVEL 2019:
- Polisi igiye gufungura uburyo bwo kwiyandikisha ku bashaka impushya z’ibinyabizig November 11, 2022
- Ibyangombwa by’ubutaka bigiye gutangirwa ku Irembo. November 11, 2022
- DIFFERENT JOB POSITIONS AT NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF STATISTICS OF RWANDA (NISR) November 6, 2022
- JOB POSITIONS OF 300 ENUMERATORS AT RWANDA GOVERNANCE BOARD (RGB) November 3, 2022
- Urutonde rw’abalimu bashyizwe mumyanya na REB mu turere twose (Teacher placement Lists All District Sept 2022-2023) September 30, 2022
- The First 500 Scholarships forRwandan, UK/EU/International Students at University of Kent, UK September 29, 2022
- Hawk Scholarships for International Students at University of Houston-Clear Lake, USA for Rwandan and international student September 16, 2022
- Different Scholarships at Queen Mary University of London for International students September 15, 2022
- COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS FOR RWANDAN STUDENTS September 14, 2022
- ORDINARY LEVEL S3 NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- ADVANCED LEVEL S6 NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- PRIMARY LEAVING NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for O-level S2, 2022 end of third term July 20, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for O-level s1, 2022 third term July 19, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for A-level S6 All combinations, 2022 third term Examination July 18, 2022