The Higher Education Council (HEC) wishes to inform the general public that, through the bilateral cooperation between the Government of Rwanda and the Peoples’ Republic of China, the latter has offered to the Government of Rwanda (through the Chinese Ministry of Commerce), fully funded scholarships for Masters Programs starting from the academic year 2022 – 2023.
Interested candidates should submit the following application documents:
- Application letter addressed to the Director General of HEC;
- National ID/VaIid Passport;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- One (1) passport size photo;
- Original – notified certificate and academic transcripts;
- Recommendation letter from current or former academic staff that taught or supervised the applicant;
- A study plan or research proposal (minimum of 500 words).
- The above mentioned application documents will be submitted online to HEC MIS using the link: http://mis.hec.gov.rw/system-login
- Candidates are requested to apply for courses related to their previous University qualifications;
- Candidates should have at least second class upper division in the relevant field;
- Candidates are requested to select one of the thirty six (36) Universities, programs/courses to be pursued (see the lists of Universities and programs on the attachment);
For more details, please visit: