FAWE Rwanda Chapter in partnership with Beautiful World Canada Foundation, a Canadian philanthropic organisation, are providing university scholarships to bright girls who are economically challenged to join the University of Rwanda or Institut d’Enseingement Supérieur de Ruhengeri (INES Ruhengeri).
It is in this context that FAWE Rwanda is recruiting 20 girls who completed in the academic years of 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 who meet the requirements mentioned below to apply for consideration in the academic year (2021-2022) to pursue a 3-year STEM degree course in the University of Rwanda or INES Ruhengeri.
- Must have passed with not less than 40 points out of 73 points with at least 2 principal passes in the principal subjects.
- A photocopy of National REB Examination results slip
- A photocopy of National ID
- A recommendation from your former head teacher testifying to your social economic vulnerability with explanations.
- A signed and stamped letter from your sector Executive Secretary showing the socio-economic category your family.
- A filled application form to be submitted online on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please find the application form on FAWE website: fawerwa.org
Please note that Law and Medicine are not considered under this scholarship
The deadline for application is 12th of July 2021at 17:00hrs.
Applicants are advised to seek information about the programs taught in these Universities to be able to choose which program they wish to study.
For more information, please contact FAWE Rwanda on the above mentioned email.
Done at Kigali 16th June 2021