Fully-Funded UKRI CDT International PhD Positionsin UK
Get ready to grab an enriching and exciting learning opportunity named Fully-Funded UKRI CDT International PhD Scholarships. This studentship is funded by Swansea University for the academic year 2021/2022.
The funding programme encourages talented international students who want to undertake a PhD degree in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Advanced Computing at the university.
Founded in 1920, Swansea University is a well-known research-intensive university with a fantastic learning experience and an excellent reputation. There are approximately 330 undergraduate and 120 postgraduate courses available.
Why would you like to study at Swansea University? Students are given the help they need to transform their ideas and visions into reality at the university. Students will receive a high-quality education at Swansea University, learning from inspiring people that will challenge and inspire them during their studies.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and international candidates (including EU and EEA).
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Advanced Computing
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a First, Upper Second Class Candidates should be interested in AI and big data challenges, and in (at least) one of the three research themes. You should have an aptitude and ability in computational thinking and methods (as evidenced by a degree in physics and astronomy, medical science, computer science, or mathematics, for instance), including the ability to write software (or willingness to learn it).
- The typical academic requirement is a minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree in biological and health sciences, mathematics and computer science; physics and astronomy or a relevant discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, you must take admission in the PhD degree coursework at Swansea University. After getting enrolled, go to the CDT website and follow the instructions to apply online. Then you can contact Rhian Melita Morris (email@example.com).
- Supporting Documents: Must provide academic references, academic transcripts, degree certificates, and recent CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: For candidates whose first language is not English, the university requires IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in each component) or equivalent.
This programme covers the full cost of tuition fees and an annual UKRI standard stipend of £15,609. Additional funding is available for training, research and conference expenses.
Umubirizi uzwiho kuvura inzoka zo mu nda burya uvura n’izindi ndwara zitandukanye harimo: Kuribwa mu gifu, Kanseri ya porositate, Umusonga , Kubura ibitotsi, Kongera uburumbuke, Umwijima ,Kanseri y’ibere, Kongerera amashereka, Impyiko , Diyabete nizindi.
Umuravumba ni ikimera gitangaje Imana yatwihereye, turusheho gusobanukirwa ni ki kimera nakamaro gifite mumibereho yacu; aho uvura indwara zitandukanye na zimwe utari uzi.
MARKING GUIDES OF PAST PAPER NATIONAL EXAMINATION P-LEVEL 2019:
MARKING GUIDE NATIONAL EXAMINATION
Niba ufite umwana wiga S6; S3 na P6 Aya masomo yamufasha kuguma kwitegura kuzakora ibizamini bya Leta bisoza umwaka, turahari ngo tumufashe.
- UKO WARERBA AMANOTA Y’IBIZAMINI BYA LETA Y’ABANYESHURI BASOZA AMASHURI ABANZA(P-level) N’ICYICIRO RUSANGE(O-level) 2022-2023. September 12, 2023
- UPDATE MARKING GUIDE OF P-LEVEL NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2022-2023 August 9, 2023
- Job position of Finance and Administration Officer at GAKENKE DISTRICT August 9, 2023
- Job position of Data manager A1/A0 at RULINDO DISTRICT HEALTH August 9, 2023
- Job position of Cashier A2 at RULINDO DISTRICT HEALTH August 9, 2023
- Job position of SOCIAL WORK A2 at RULINDO DISTRICT HEALTH August 9, 2023
- Job position of Data manager at CENTRAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL OF KIGALI (CHUK) August 9, 2023
- 40 Enumerators jobs at NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY(NCST) July 20, 2023
- Pan African University Call for scholarship Applications For 2024 Academic Year July 13, 2023
- Entrepreneurship examination for s2 of the end of third term, 2023 July 11, 2023
- URUTONDE RW’ABALIMU BAZAKORA IGIKORWA CY’IKOSORA IBIZAMINI BYA LETA 2023 RWASHYIZWE HANZE NA NESA July 11, 2023
- Kinyarwanda examination for s2 of the end of third term, 2023 July 9, 2023
- English examination for s2 of the end of third term, 2023 July 9, 2023
- History examination for s2 of the end of third term, 2023 July 9, 2023
- Geography examination for s2 of the end of third term, 2023 July 9, 2023