Fully-Funded UKRI CDT International PhD Positionsin UK
Get ready to grab an enriching and exciting learning opportunity named Fully-Funded UKRI CDT International PhD Scholarships. This studentship is funded by Swansea University for the academic year 2021/2022.
The funding programme encourages talented international students who want to undertake a PhD degree in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Advanced Computing at the university.
Founded in 1920, Swansea University is a well-known research-intensive university with a fantastic learning experience and an excellent reputation. There are approximately 330 undergraduate and 120 postgraduate courses available.
Why would you like to study at Swansea University? Students are given the help they need to transform their ideas and visions into reality at the university. Students will receive a high-quality education at Swansea University, learning from inspiring people that will challenge and inspire them during their studies.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and international candidates (including EU and EEA).
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Advanced Computing
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a First, Upper Second Class Candidates should be interested in AI and big data challenges, and in (at least) one of the three research themes. You should have an aptitude and ability in computational thinking and methods (as evidenced by a degree in physics and astronomy, medical science, computer science, or mathematics, for instance), including the ability to write software (or willingness to learn it).
- The typical academic requirement is a minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree in biological and health sciences, mathematics and computer science; physics and astronomy or a relevant discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, you must take admission in the PhD degree coursework at Swansea University. After getting enrolled, go to the CDT website and follow the instructions to apply online. Then you can contact Rhian Melita Morris (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Supporting Documents: Must provide academic references, academic transcripts, degree certificates, and recent CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: For candidates whose first language is not English, the university requires IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in each component) or equivalent.
This programme covers the full cost of tuition fees and an annual UKRI standard stipend of £15,609. Additional funding is available for training, research and conference expenses.
Umubirizi uzwiho kuvura inzoka zo mu nda burya uvura n’izindi ndwara zitandukanye harimo: Kuribwa mu gifu, Kanseri ya porositate, Umusonga , Kubura ibitotsi, Kongera uburumbuke, Umwijima ,Kanseri y’ibere, Kongerera amashereka, Impyiko , Diyabete nizindi.
Umuravumba ni ikimera gitangaje Imana yatwihereye, turusheho gusobanukirwa ni ki kimera nakamaro gifite mumibereho yacu; aho uvura indwara zitandukanye na zimwe utari uzi.
MARKING GUIDES OF PAST PAPER NATIONAL EXAMINATION P-LEVEL 2019:
MARKING GUIDE NATIONAL EXAMINATION
Niba ufite umwana wiga S6; S3 na P6 Aya masomo yamufasha kuguma kwitegura kuzakora ibizamini bya Leta bisoza umwaka, turahari ngo tumufashe.
- ORDINARY LEVEL S3 NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- ADVANCED LEVEL S6 NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- PRIMARY LEAVING NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for O-level S2, 2022 end of third term July 20, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for O-level s1, 2022 third term July 19, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for A-level S6 All combinations, 2022 third term Examination July 18, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for A-level S4 All combinations, 2022 third term Examination July 18, 2022
- NESA EXAMINATION OF THIRD TERM FOR S5 2022 July 17, 2022
- National examination of past paper from 2001 to 2021 June 18, 2022
- MARKING GUIDE OF PAST NATIONAL EXAMINATION OF MATHEMATICS A-LEVEL; 2019-2021 June 17, 2022
- QUESTIONNSIRES AND ANSWERS OF MATHEMATICS FOR TVT L3,L4 AND L5 OF NESA THIRD TERM 2021 June 16, 2022
- NATIONAL EXAMINATION FOR S3 O’ LEVEL FROM 2001 TO 2021 May 20, 2022
- NATIONAL EXAMINATION FOR P6 PRIMARY LEVEL FROM 2001 TO 2021 May 20, 2022
- NATIONAL EXAMINATION FOR S6 ADVANCED LEVEL COMBINATIONS FROM 2001 TO 2021 May 19, 2022
- MARKING GUIDE AND THEIR QUESTIONNAIRES OF PAST NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS PRIMARY LEVEL May 10, 2022