Do you want to accomplish your undergraduate degree in the USA? If yes, here is a wonderful opportunity to apply for International tuition Grants provided by Michigan State University.
The aim of the program is to assist international students who will commence in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university in the US. The award is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
As a public research university, Michigan State University was established in 1855. It is one of the country’s first institutions of higher education to teach scientific agriculture. It offers over 200 academic programs offered by 17 degree-granting colleges for students.
Why study at Michigan State University? The university provides opportunities for students so that they can choose valuable study choices for the future and build a successful career. Here, candidates can enhance their core values for the real world.
Application Deadline: December 1.
- University: Michigan State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $1,000 to $25,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the award
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject stream offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the university
- The student recipient must enrol for and complete a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester or it’s deemed necessary to drop credits below the minimum credit load.
- The student recipient must have a good academic standing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, you are advised to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets, and certificates directly to the university through an electronic delivery addressed to the Office of Admissions.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a high-school certificate and submit a valid test score of ACT and SAT.
- Language Requirement: Claimants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: Winners will receive the amount ranging from $1,000 to $25,000 annually for eight semesters.