Highly motivated international students are being given a chance to study at Victoria University in Australia. The university is offering the Master’s by Research Scholarships for the academic year 201-2022.
The grant will cover a full tuition fee, and an additional sum of money towards other expenses. This opportunity can be won by international students seeking to undertake a master’s by research program at Victoria University.
Victoria University is a public research university based in Melbourne ranked #551-560 in 2021 in the QS World University Rankings with a mission of undertaking high quality and innovative applied and translational research which results in healthier, more intelligent and sustainable communities in the west of Melbourne and beyond, and connecting deeply with industry and the community, in turn enhancing the quality of teaching and learning.
Why choose to study at Victoria University? Victoria University has partnered with institutes and provides work placements with the same. It also has an education model where the size of the classes is small, and several students in a batch are fewer. This, in turn, implements better and more focused learning as well as teaching. It ranks 1st in employability and 2nd in collaborative skills in all of Australia.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2021
- University or Organization: Victoria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s by research
- Award: 100% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for all masters by research programmes available at Victoria University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted into the university in their chosen degree programme.
- The applicants must identify as international residents or citizens.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must fill in the online application form after logging in to the university portal.
- The accepted applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Completed Secondary School qualification equivalent to an Australian year 12 certificate or Australian bachelor’s degree.
- Academic transcripts of all the Institutions attended
- Copy of valid passport
- Health Insurance
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree with an above-average GPA to be admitted to a master’s by a research degree programme at Victoria University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE – 58-64
- CAE – 176
- EAP – Level 6
The Victoria University will provide the successfully selected applicants 100% tuition fee waiver, an honorarium of up to A$10,000, and a candidature budget worth up to A$3350.
MARKING GUIDE NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS : 👆🏾 Niba ufite umwana wiga S6; S3 na P6; Hano Hari ibibazo n'ibisubizo by'ibizamini bya Leta byakozwe mu myaka yahise byamufasha gukomeza kwitegura kuzakora ibizamini bya Leta bisoza uyu mwaka
Umubirizi uzwiho kuvura inzoka zo mu nda burya uvura n’izindi ndwara zitandukanye harimo: Kuribwa mu gifu, Kanseri ya porositate, Umusonga , Kubura ibitotsi, Kongera uburumbuke, Umwijima ,Kanseri y’ibere, Kongerera amashereka, Impyiko , Diyabete nizindi.
Umuravumba ni ikimera gitangaje Imana yatwihereye, turusheho gusobanukirwa ni ki kimera nakamaro gifite mumibereho yacu; aho uvura indwara zitandukanye na zimwe utari uzi.
MARKING GUIDES OF PAST PAPER NATIONAL EXAMINATION P-LEVEL 2019:
- ORDINARY LEVEL S3 NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- ADVANCED LEVEL S6 NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- PRIMARY LEAVING NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for O-level S2, 2022 end of third term July 20, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for O-level s1, 2022 third term July 19, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for A-level S6 All combinations, 2022 third term Examination July 18, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for A-level S4 All combinations, 2022 third term Examination July 18, 2022
- NESA EXAMINATION OF THIRD TERM FOR S5 2022 July 17, 2022
- National examination of past paper from 2001 to 2021 June 18, 2022
- MARKING GUIDE OF PAST NATIONAL EXAMINATION OF MATHEMATICS A-LEVEL; 2019-2021 June 17, 2022
- QUESTIONNSIRES AND ANSWERS OF MATHEMATICS FOR TVT L3,L4 AND L5 OF NESA THIRD TERM 2021 June 16, 2022
- NATIONAL EXAMINATION FOR S3 O’ LEVEL FROM 2001 TO 2021 May 20, 2022
- NATIONAL EXAMINATION FOR P6 PRIMARY LEVEL FROM 2001 TO 2021 May 20, 2022
- NATIONAL EXAMINATION FOR S6 ADVANCED LEVEL COMBINATIONS FROM 2001 TO 2021 May 19, 2022
- MARKING GUIDE AND THEIR QUESTIONNAIRES OF PAST NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS PRIMARY LEVEL May 10, 2022