Highly motivated international students are being given a chance to study at Victoria University in Australia. The university is offering the Master’s by Research Scholarships for the academic year 201-2022.
The grant will cover a full tuition fee, and an additional sum of money towards other expenses. This opportunity can be won by international students seeking to undertake a master’s by research program at Victoria University.
Victoria University is a public research university based in Melbourne ranked #551-560 in 2021 in the QS World University Rankings with a mission of undertaking high quality and innovative applied and translational research which results in healthier, more intelligent and sustainable communities in the west of Melbourne and beyond, and connecting deeply with industry and the community, in turn enhancing the quality of teaching and learning.
Why choose to study at Victoria University? Victoria University has partnered with institutes and provides work placements with the same. It also has an education model where the size of the classes is small, and several students in a batch are fewer. This, in turn, implements better and more focused learning as well as teaching. It ranks 1st in employability and 2nd in collaborative skills in all of Australia.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2021
- University or Organization: Victoria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s by research
- Award: 100% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for all masters by research programmes available at Victoria University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted into the university in their chosen degree programme.
- The applicants must identify as international residents or citizens.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must fill in the online application form after logging in to the university portal.
- The accepted applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Completed Secondary School qualification equivalent to an Australian year 12 certificate or Australian bachelor’s degree.
- Academic transcripts of all the Institutions attended
- Copy of valid passport
- Health Insurance
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree with an above-average GPA to be admitted to a master’s by a research degree programme at Victoria University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE – 58-64
- CAE – 176
- EAP – Level 6
The Victoria University will provide the successfully selected applicants 100% tuition fee waiver, an honorarium of up to A$10,000, and a candidature budget worth up to A$3350.
MARKING GUIDES OF PAST PAPER NATIONAL EXAMINATION P-LEVEL, O-LEVEL AND A-LEVEL2005-2019:
MARKING GUIDE NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS : 👆🏾 Niba ufite umwana wiga S6; S3 na P6; Hano Hari ibibazo n'ibisubizo by'ibizamini bya Leta byakozwe mu myaka yahise byamufasha gukomeza kwitegura kuzakora ibizamini bya Leta bisoza uyu mwaka
Umubirizi uzwiho kuvura inzoka zo mu nda burya uvura n’izindi ndwara zitandukanye
Umubirizi uzwiho kuvura inzoka zo mu nda burya uvura n’izindi ndwara zitandukanye harimo: Kuribwa mu gifu, Kanseri ya porositate, Umusonga , Kubura ibitotsi, Kongera uburumbuke, Umwijima ,Kanseri y’ibere, Kongerera amashereka, Impyiko , Diyabete nizindi.
Umuravumba (Tetradenia riparia) ni umuti utangaje
Umuravumba ni ikimera gitangaje Imana yatwihereye, turusheho gusobanukirwa ni ki kimera nakamaro gifite mumibereho yacu; aho uvura indwara zitandukanye na zimwe utari uzi.
MARKING GUIDES OF PAST PAPER NATIONAL EXAMINATION P-LEVEL 2019:
- 600 Tennessee Tech University Scholarships for Rwandan, US and International Students in USA, 2023 December 6, 2022
- Polisi igiye gufungura uburyo bwo kwiyandikisha ku bashaka impushya z’ibinyabizig November 11, 2022
- Ibyangombwa by’ubutaka bigiye gutangirwa ku Irembo. November 11, 2022
- DIFFERENT JOB POSITIONS AT NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF STATISTICS OF RWANDA (NISR) November 6, 2022
- JOB POSITIONS OF 300 ENUMERATORS AT RWANDA GOVERNANCE BOARD (RGB) November 3, 2022
- Urutonde rw’abalimu bashyizwe mumyanya na REB mu turere twose (Teacher placement Lists All District Sept 2022-2023) September 30, 2022
- The First 500 Scholarships forRwandan, UK/EU/International Students at University of Kent, UK September 29, 2022
- Hawk Scholarships for International Students at University of Houston-Clear Lake, USA for Rwandan and international student September 16, 2022
- Different Scholarships at Queen Mary University of London for International students September 15, 2022
- COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS FOR RWANDAN STUDENTS September 14, 2022
- ORDINARY LEVEL S3 NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- ADVANCED LEVEL S6 NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- PRIMARY LEAVING NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for O-level S2, 2022 end of third term July 20, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for O-level s1, 2022 third term July 19, 2022