Hector Fellowship Academy is providing a great opportunity through its PhD Positions for candidates in Germany for the academic year 2021-2022.
In the form of scholarship, the academy is offering a chance to realize a self-developed research idea, mentored by a globally renowned top-level scientist, extensive research funding, membership in an engaging research network along with additional management programs, training & networking experiences.
The Hector Fellow Academy is a young science academy, which supports promising young scientists. It offers the Hector Science Prize winners a platform for networking, for interdisciplinary exchange and mutual motivation.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Hector Fellow Academy
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Up-to 100%
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Germany students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Evolutionary Biology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the bursary,
- Candidates must be enthusiastic about developing and investigating an innovative research idea within the discipline of Prof. Meyer.
- Students must have a master’s degree in a scientific or engineering subject with excellent grades.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to submit a copy of the following:
- PhD Research Proposal / Letter of Motivation
- Name and Contact Information from two References.
- Curriculum vitae
- Summary of the Master Thesis
- Copy of Degree Certificates
- Copy of Transcripts of Records
- Optionally Photo
- Optionally, Other Documents Proving Your Qualification
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
The Hector Fellow Academy will provide the following:
- Opportunity to realize a self-developed research idea
- Mentored by an internationally renowned, top-level scientist
- Funded position (according to TV-L 13, up to 100%, based on the funding rates of the DFG for PhD students)
- Extensive research funding
- Membership is an excellent research network
- Additional management courses, training & networking events