Postgraduate Student Support Scholarships for UK and EU Students at Durham University, UK
To cover the educational expenses of students who want to qualify their postgraduate degree program in the UK, Durham University has set up an extremely fantastic program called Postgraduate Student Support Scholarships.
Durham University, the third oldest university in England, consistently is ranked among the world’s top 10 universities. It manages 16 colleges and two campuses. It has been providing its students with residential, social and welfare facilities.
Why study at Durham University? The university is a comprehensive community of extraordinary people. It has been honoured many times for proving the world’s best teaching and excellence in research.
Application Deadline: June 30th, 2021
- University or Organization: Durham University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in Business Development, Creative Writing, English Literary Studies, New and Renewable Energy, Sustainability, Culture and Development.
- Eligibility Criteria: To see whether you are eligible for this program or not, please check the all requirement carefully:
- Must be progressing from an undergraduate course charged at the higher tuition fee rate of up to £9,000, introduced in 2021/2022
- In receipt of the full maintenance grant/loan
- Studying a full or part-time eligible postgraduate program at Durham University
- Domiciled in the UK or European Union (EU)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, you will need to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can apply for this application by completing this online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Student finance entitlement letter detailing the amount of tuition fee loan you received or, a copy of your tuition fee invoice covering the final year of your undergraduate degree, a copy of your student England letter confirming the financial breakdown of your maintenance grant/loan.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have an upper second class honours degree (2:1) from a UK university or an equivalent degree qualification from an overseas university is required to get entry in a postgraduate program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can use one of the following to prove their ability in the English language: IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge Proficiency (CPE), Cambridge Advanced (CAE) and the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic.
There are 100 awards available offered by the Durham University. The grant is worth £3,000 that can be applied to cover the expenses associated with education.
MARKING GUIDES OF PAST PAPER NATIONAL EXAMINATION P-LEVEL 2019:
MARKING GUIDE NATIONAL EXAMINATION
Niba ufite umwana wiga S6; S3 na P6 Aya masomo yamufasha kuguma kwitegura kuzakora ibizamini bya Leta bisoza umwaka, turahari ngo tumufashe.
- Polisi igiye gufungura uburyo bwo kwiyandikisha ku bashaka impushya z’ibinyabizig November 11, 2022
- Ibyangombwa by’ubutaka bigiye gutangirwa ku Irembo. November 11, 2022
- DIFFERENT JOB POSITIONS AT NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF STATISTICS OF RWANDA (NISR) November 6, 2022
- JOB POSITIONS OF 300 ENUMERATORS AT RWANDA GOVERNANCE BOARD (RGB) November 3, 2022
- Urutonde rw’abalimu bashyizwe mumyanya na REB mu turere twose (Teacher placement Lists All District Sept 2022-2023) September 30, 2022
- The First 500 Scholarships forRwandan, UK/EU/International Students at University of Kent, UK September 29, 2022
- Hawk Scholarships for International Students at University of Houston-Clear Lake, USA for Rwandan and international student September 16, 2022
- Different Scholarships at Queen Mary University of London for International students September 15, 2022
- COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS FOR RWANDAN STUDENTS September 14, 2022
- ORDINARY LEVEL S3 NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022