Study A Master’s Degree In Europe Scholarship
Deadline : My 17, 2021
Apply for the Study a Master’s Degree in Europe Scholarship. Educations.com believes that students who have the courage and passion to study abroad become are the next generation of globally-minded leaders. It is for this reason that they have introduced this scholarship to encourage you to to more of you to do it. They are offering a scholarship of up to €5000 that will go towards your tuition fees, getting you a step closer to dream.
The Educations.com scholarship is being awarded to students who have applied and received admission or those planning to start their studies in the autumn semester of 2021. This scholarship is open to
students from any country but have applied and will be studying a master’s degree abroad at a university in a European country.
educations.com is the global online meeting point for students and schools in over 210 countries. They make it possible for prospective students to quickly and easily find relevant information on study abroad options, while schools and higher education institutions can market themselves effectively to the right audience.
If you apply and get selected for this scholarship, you will be eligible for the following benefits
- The Scholarship of up to €5,000 will be awarded to the selected candidate at the end of the selection process
- This scholarship grant is intended to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
To apply for the scholarship, you must meet the following conditions
- You must have applied or planning to apply to a university in a European country.
- Applicants must be applying for a master’s-level degree starting in Autumn semester in 2021
- Only degree programmes that will be studied in a European country will be considered
- Candidates must have achieved an undergraduate degree at the time of application
- You must also meet the language requirements for the program you are applying for.
- Applicants must be applying to study in a country other than the country they were born in or currently reside in.
Applicants interested in applying for the scholarship are requested to submit their scholarship application by the deadline of May 17, 2021. To apply, you must complete the following tasks .
- You are required to filling out short application form
- Applicants must then write a short essay worth 500-700 words answering the question below:
- Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?
After the evaluation and selection process, applicants who will have been short listed will have to provide the following documents
- A Proof of acceptance into the university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Your proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport
To apply, Click here