The University of Derby is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its International Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023.
The funding opportunity assists talented and deserving students who want to commence undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the UK.
Founded in 1851, the University of Derby is a recognized university in the United Kingdom. It offers over 300 study programs at the undergraduate, short courses as well as foundation degrees and postgraduate levels.
Why study at the University of Derby? The university offers high-quality education and allows international students to develop the basic learning and language skills needed to successfully complete their degree. You can get a chance for progress, accomplishment, and reward here to help you eventually achieve your potential.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 20 April 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Derby
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: South East Asia (Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore), China (including Hong Kong), South Asia (India, Pakistan), Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Zimbabwe), and Europe (Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programme in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must have a previous year degree and who have demonstrated high achievement
- Must demonstrate exceptional achievements in an extracurricular activity, either in your own time or through your employment in the last two years in your personal statement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, candidates must take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Derby. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, personal statement, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of the undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Derby will provide an award amount of £1,500 to the successful international students.