University of Kent International undergraduate financial aid in UK, 2021
Get financial support to start your academic journey in the United Kingdom. The University of Kent is giving an opportunity to become a part of the International undergraduate financial aid for the academic session 2021-2022.
The program provides £8000 to international students towards the cost of tuition fees for undergraduate coursework.
The University of Kent is a well-known institution with an international reputation located in the United Kingdom. It provides a nurturing, interdisciplinary learning environment to inspire students to achieve more in a career.
Why study at the University of Kent? The university provides candidates with a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a career. At this university, you get a diverse and welcoming environment, well-trained lecturers, and top-class facilities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course.
- Must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- Must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date. Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the opportunity .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the University of Kent. After receiving an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course, all applications for the opportunity must be made via the applicant portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The bursaries are worth £8000 per year of study at the University of Kent, towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
Umubirizi uzwiho kuvura inzoka zo mu nda burya uvura n’izindi ndwara zitandukanye harimo: Kuribwa mu gifu, Kanseri ya porositate, Umusonga , Kubura ibitotsi, Kongera uburumbuke, Umwijima ,Kanseri y’ibere, Kongerera amashereka, Impyiko , Diyabete nizindi.
Umuravumba ni ikimera gitangaje Imana yatwihereye, turusheho gusobanukirwa ni ki kimera nakamaro gifite mumibereho yacu; aho uvura indwara zitandukanye na zimwe utari uzi.
MARKING GUIDES OF PAST PAPER NATIONAL EXAMINATION P-LEVEL 2019:
MARKING GUIDE NATIONAL EXAMINATION
Niba ufite umwana wiga S6; S3 na P6 Aya masomo yamufasha kuguma kwitegura kuzakora ibizamini bya Leta bisoza umwaka, turahari ngo tumufashe.
- NATIONAL EXAMINATION RESULTS for ADVANCED LEVELS 2022-2023 December 4, 2023
- SCIENCE BOOKS FOR RWANDAN SCHOOLS November 11, 2023
- BOOKS OF REB POR P-LEVEL, O-LEVEL AND A-LEVEL November 11, 2023
- BOOKS OF REB FOR S6 ADVANCED LEVEL (S6, A-LEVEL) November 8, 2023
- BOOKS OF REB FOR S5 ADVANCED LEVEL (S5-LEVEL) November 8, 2023
- BOOKS OF REB FOR S4 ADVANCED LEVEL (S4-LEVEL) November 8, 2023
- BOOKS OF REB FOR S1 ORDINARY LEVEL November 8, 2023
- BOOKS OF REB FOR S2 ORDINARY LEVEL November 8, 2023
- BOOKS OF REB FOR S3 ORDINARY LEVEL November 8, 2023
- BOOKS OF REB FOR PRIMARY LEVEL 6 (or P6) November 8, 2023
- BOOKS OF REB FOR PRIMARY LEVEL 5 (or P5) November 8, 2023
- BOOKS OF REB FOR PRIMARY LEVEL 4 (or P4) November 8, 2023
- SCIENCES BOOKS FOR TSS OR TVET SCHOOLS November 8, 2023
- NATIONAL EXAMINATION FOR PRIMARY, ORDINARY AND ADVANCED LEVEL 2023 October 9, 2023
- UPDATED MARKING GUIDES OF NATIONAL EXAMINATION FROM PAST TO 2023 October 6, 2023