Zhejiang Normal University CSC Scholarship 2021 for International Students:
Applications are invited to apply for Zhejiang Normal University CSC Scholarship 2021 in China. The Scholarship is provided by Chinese Government. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Chinese Government Scholarships at Zhejiang Normal University. Students those who want to undertake their Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Zhejiang Normal University China are encouraged to apply. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship available for academic year of 2021-22. Also apply for Australia Awards Scholarships 2021 in Australia (Fully Funded).
Multiple academic fields and majors are offered by Zhejiang Normal University under Chinese Government Scholarship to study Postgraduate Degree Programs. There is No Application Fee to apply. IELTS/TOEFL is not required for CSC Scholarship. The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 Years & for Doctoral Degree 3-4 Years. The award will cover all the expenses.
Zhejiang Normal University (ZJNU) was established in 1956 is a public university located in Jinhua, China. More than 28,000 national and international students are currently studying in the university. You may also be interested in AIT Bangchak Scholarships 2021 in Thailand (Fully Funded).
Zhejiang Normal University CSC Scholarship 2021 Details:
- University: Zhejiang Normal University
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 31 March 2021.
Zhejiang Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study free in China. Detail is given bel0w:
- Registration Fee
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation on Campus
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: 3,000 RMB/Month
- PhD Degree: 3,500 RMB/Month
List of Available Study Fields:
The University is offering multiple types of Academic Fields & Majors for both Master’s Degree Degree. The fields are given below:
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Resources and Environment
- Electronic and Information (Software Engineering)
- Master of Social Work
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Comparative Education
Doctoral Degree Programs:
- Fundamental Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics
- Operational Research and Cybernetics
- Comparative Education
- Highest diploma (original or notarized photocopy)
- Academic transcripts (original or notarized photocopy)
- A study or research plan. All applicants are required to submit a study or research plan. It must be in Chinese or in English and no less than 1000 words.
- Two Recommendation letters
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
The last date to apply for Zhejiang Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 for International Students is 31st March 2021.
How to apply for Zhejiang Normal University CSC Scholarship?
To apply for Zhejiang Normal University CSC Scholarship 2021, applicants need to follow the given below steps. The Complete procedure is given below in the Official Link:
- Apply Online at CSC website https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn, upload all the necessary documents and then download the application form. The Scholarship Type is B and Agency Number is 10345.
- Also apply at University Online Web Portal at http://admission.zjnu.edu.cn