Tennessee Technological University is offering the 600 Tennessee Tech Scholarships program for both home and international students. The funding program is designed for the academic year 2022/2023.
These scholarships will be awarded to students based upon their academic performance, community service, residency, and other criteria as defined by the founder or donor of the award.
Tennessee Technological University, popularly known as Tennessee Tech, is an accredited public university located in Cookeville, Tennessee, United States, a city approximately 70 miles east of Nashville.
Why would you like to apply for admission to Tennessee Technological University? The university offers a variety of services to its students, including libraries, labs, research centers, and study and sports spaces.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until December 15th.
- University or Organization: Tennessee Technological University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: 600
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The scholarships are available for both US and international students.
- These are awarded to students based upon their academic performance, community service, residency, and other criteria as defined by the founder or donor of the award.
How to Apply