Tennessee Technological University is offering the 600 Tennessee Tech Scholarships program for both home and international new freshmen and current students. The funding program is designed for the academic year 2023/2024.
These scholarships will be awarded to students based upon their academic performance, community service, residency, and other criteria as defined by the founder or donor of the award.
Tennessee Technological University, popularly known as Tennessee Tech, is an accredited public university located in Cookeville, Tennessee, United States, a city approximately 70 miles east of Nashville.
Why would you like to apply for admission to Tennessee Technological University? The university offers a variety of services to its students, including libraries, labs, research centers, and study and sports spaces.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until December 15th.
- University or Organization: Tennessee Technological University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: 600+
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Take a moment to review the information below before starting your ScholarWeb application process. To complete the university’s application, you must be admitted to Tennessee Tech (The admission application for Fall 2023).
- Supporting Documents: Any required supplementary materials must be received and processed to be fully considered. Supplementary materials include:
- Official Transcripts from any institutions you have previously attended
- FAFSA (completed by December 15 used for consideration for need-based scholarships)
- Any required letters of recommendation (must be received in ScholarWeb by January 15)
- Official ACT or SAT scores if you are a new freshman MUST be received by January 15, 2023.
- Review the Scholarship Timeline.
- Tennessee Tech’s application must be completed each year.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Tennessee Technological University provides over 600+ scholarship opportunities to the students, they will get tuition fees during their undergraduate study.