The Flemish Ministry of Education is glad to announce the Master Mind Scholarships at Ghent University. The scholarship is open for academically studying students for master programs in Flanders and Brussels.
There are 30 scholarships available to international students that want to pursue a master’s programme at Ghent University. These funding opportunities are designed for the academic session 2022/2023.
Ghent University is a top 100 university and their 11 faculties provide a wide range of high-quality courses in every one of their scientific disciplines, each inspired by innovative research.
Why study at Ghent University? Ghent is one of the major universities in Belgium offering multiple career opportunities for its students and conduct in-depth research within a wide range of scientific domains.
Application Deadline: 1st of March each year
- University or Organization: Ghent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master Programs
- Awards: €8.200 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: 30 scholarships
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be given in any subject area. The latest overview of these master programmes can be consulted in the online course catalogue.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity, you must be:
- Only students who are currently NOT enrolled at a Flemish higher education institution are eligible.
- The only exception is made for international students who are already enrolled in a preparatory programme in order to start a master’s programme in September 2022.
- All nationalities are eligible but the previously obtained degree should be from a higher education institution located outside of Flanders or Brussels.
- Students cannot combine this scholarship with another scholarship from the Flemish government or an Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
- Student mobility during the master’s programme is allowed. However, at least half of the credits must be obtained at the Flemish host institution.
How to Apply
- How to apply: While applying for the grant the initial step is to apply for affirmation. For taking the affirmation right off the students are required needs to pick a suitable master program of the university. After being the student of this university, the applicant can apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: For being eligible for this scholarship students are required to have these documents- Passport photo, International passport or national ID, and Transcript of records.
- Admission Requirements: Students, who are eager to take affirmation in the master program, must hold an appropriate Belgian academic bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: To be eligible for this scholarship applicant must have Dutch at level B2 for Master programs taught in Dutch and English at level B2 for Master programs taught in English.
After applying for this scholarship, the applicant will get an allowance of €8.200 per academic year.