Saint Augustine’s University Bachelor’s international awards in USA
Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the Bachelor’s international awards offered by Saint Augustine’s University.
The funding opportunity is open to support international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Founded in 1867, Saint Augustine’s University is a private institution located in Raleigh, North Carolina. It is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate degrees.
Why would you like to study at Saint Augustine’s University? SAU goal is to maintain a learning environment in which students can prepare for leadership in a dynamic, diverse, and rapidly evolving world academically, socially, and spiritually.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University: Saint Augustine’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Awards: $5,000.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the college. After being enrolled, they can apply for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the required documents in the following manner:
- Show proficiency in written and oral English usage. If English is not the first language of communication, send official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores to the Admissions Office.
- Provide notarized statement(s) certifying the source of all financial resources to be utilized to cover the cost of tuition.
- Have all transcripts translated and evaluated into English by an independent agency, such as World Educational Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE).
- Submit a copy of your Visa and Passport
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Saint Augustine’s University will provide an award amount of $5,000 to the successful candidates.