Lanzhou University is providing you with an opportunity to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Founded in 1909, Lanzhou University is a key comprehensive university directly under the Ministry of Education of China. It offers two undergraduate programs, six master graduate programs, 4 PhD graduate programs, and one post-doctorate working station for brilliant students.
Why study at Lanzhou University? LZU’s ultimate goal is to learn the techniques of comprehensive management with due tolerance and open-mindedness, and a global perspective, to better serve the community and the whole nation. It is designed to educate students to identify and correct interference, allowing living systems to improve the expression of their innate potential.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit their applications by April 30, 2022
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the nation are eligible to apply for the grant
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master and PhD degree coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Non-Chinese Nationality and in good health
- Degree and Age Requirements:
- Applicants for Master Degree studies must have a Bachelor’s Degree and under the age of 35;
- Applicants for Doctoral Degree studies must have a Master’s Degree and be under the age of 40.
- Have good grades and outstanding scientific research ability
- Applicants must not accept other scholarships
- Applicants who apply to Chinese taught programs to require HSK Level4 180 or above (certificate is valid for 2 years)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in this educational program, candidates are needed to take admission in the master’s and PhD degree program at Lanzhou University. After taking admission, candidates will have to complete the form for the scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must present a Foreigner’s Physical Examination Form and blood test report in English. Original forms must be presented when you come to register, Notarized version of diploma and degree, Notarized version of applicant’s transcripts (Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations), Two recommendation letters in Chinese or English by different professors or associate professors, Copy or copies of any award or research can be presented to show your personal talents or achievements, Non-criminal record report, Copies of applicant’s valid passport, applicants in China also need to provide a copy of the current valid visa page or residence permit page.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted in a master and PhD degree program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants who apply to English taught programs to require IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 80 or other proof of their English proficiency, native English speakers do not require a certificate of English proficiency.
LZU University will provide a full china scholarship for all the admitted students. The Scholarship will cover the following:
- Free of Tuition
- Provide free accommodation (double room)
- Provide stipend, the standard is:
- For Master’s: RMB 3,000/Month
- For Doctoral candidate: RMB 3,500/Month
- Provide RMB 800 comprehensive medical insurance