Customer service representative English speaker at N.C.
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Customer service representative English speaker
Related to the team leader, the CSR’s missions are:
- Responding to requests for information, inquiries or complaints from customers. Energetic, he must always be smiling, friendly and dynamic.
- The CSR must have good listening skills to understand and resolve the problems posed by their clients within a reasonable time.
From your first day of integration into our company, you will be given permanent support. A paid Online Training will be provided to teach you the basics of the trade and equip you with the necessary technical skills for the success of your mission.
Required profile for job ad : Customer service representative English speaker
As a CSR’s you should have:
- A good level in English;
- Written and spoken capacities;
- Proficient active listening and service rendered capabilities;
- Proficient analytic skills;
- Team spirit
- Good knowledge on the computer tools;
- High school level or more,
- Energetic, Enthusiastic and dynamism.
- Self-driven with the technical aptitude to problem solving
- Strong communication skills, including fluency in English (read & write), to effectively guide and articulate recommendations to non-technical users, and drive empathy and rapport with customers
- Patient and genuine listeners, who can read between the lines to decipher hidden messages and identify underlying issues
- Detail-oriented and dependable, with an eagerness to learn, willingness to take on new challenges and motivation to do more
- Creative thinkers with troubleshooting intuition, who brings profound questions to discussions and seeks opportunities for improvement
Job criteria for job ad : Customer service representative English speaker
|Job category :|
Call centers, hotlines
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
Less than 2 years
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||100|