Customer service representative English speaker at N.C.
Job Ad & Profile Description
Related to the team leader, the CSR’s missions are:
- Responding to requests for information, inquiries or complaints from customers. Energetic, he must always be smiling, friendly and dynamic.
- The CSR must have good listening skills to understand and resolve the problems posed by their clients within a reasonable time.
From your first day of integration into our company, you will be given permanent support. A paid Online Training will be provided to teach you the basics of the trade and equip you with the necessary technical skills for the success of your mission.
As a CSR’s you should have:
- A good level in English;
- Written and spoken capacities;
- Proficient active listening and service rendered capabilities;
- Proficient analytic skills;
- Team spirit
- Good knowledge on the computer tools;
- High school level or more,
- Energetic, Enthusiastic and dynamism.
- Self-driven with the technical aptitude to problem solving
- Strong communication skills, including fluency in English (read & write), to effectively guide and articulate recommendations to non-technical users, and drive empathy and rapport with customers
- Patient and genuine listeners, who can read between the lines to decipher hidden messages and identify underlying issues
- Detail-oriented and dependable, with an eagerness to learn, willingness to take on new challenges and motivation to do more
- Creative thinkers with troubleshooting intuition, who brings profound questions to discussions and seeks opportunities for improvement
|Job category :|
Call centers, hotlines
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
Less than 2 years
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||100|