Entrance Scholarships for International Students at University of Guelph-Humber, Canada
With the aim to encourage international students to study in Canada, the University of Guelph- Humber is announcing the Entrance Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This support will be provided to domestic and international students who wish to undertake undergraduate degree programmes at the university.
The University of Guelph is a comprehensive public research university ranked in the top 18 universities in Canada with an aim to enable and create opportunities in support of people and partnerships that advance the quality, pre-eminence and societal value of the University.
Why choose to study at the University of Guelph-Humber? The University of Guelph is recognized for the high quality of its teaching, research and outstanding facilities. It operates on the idea of integrating experiential learning opportunities into the basic and traditional academic curriculum.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Guelph-Humber
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canada and international
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Honours Bachelor of Applied Science in Early Childhood Studies, Honours Bachelor of Applied Science in Family and Community Social Services, and Bachelor of Applied Arts in Justice and Public Safety
- The students must be first-time applicants at the University of Guelph.
- The students must be enrolled in any part-time degree programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can register on the university’s online portal or on Common Application to carry out the application process of their desired course. The accepted students will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- High school transcripts
- Student profile information
- Specific country requirements
- Copies of diploma or certificate
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to 3.9 to be admitted to the University of Guelph.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to attain minimum required scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – an overall score of 6.5 with no band less than
- PTE – an overall score of 60 with no score less than 60 in the subsections
- CAEL – an overall band score of 70
- TOEFL IBT – a total score of 89 with no section less than 21.
- Cambridge English – an overall score of 176 with no band less than 169
- Duolingo – an overall score of 110
The sponsorship will be awarded in the following manner:
For Admission Average 90.0+ : $2,000
For Admission Average 80.0 – 89.9% : $1,500
For Admission Average75.0 – 79.9% : $1,000