Illinois State University Presidential Scholarship in the USA
Illinois State University is initiating a Presidential Scholarship to support students in their tough times. The scholarship program is conducted for the students who will be joining the university for any degree program for the academic year 2021-2022.
The purpose behind conducting this award is to fully support the needy students willing to acquire higher and quality education in the USA. The awardees of the scholarship program will gain a decent sum of the fund to pay for their studies.
Illinois State University
Illinois State University (ISU) is a public research university. It is the state’s oldest public university, having been founded in 1857 as Illinois State Normal University. According to the American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education, the university places a strong emphasis on teaching and is ranked among the top ten universities in the country for teacher preparation.
The applicant must meet up with the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Candidates must have a 3.75+ cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Finalists will be required to participate in an interview program in January or February
- To renew your award, you must maintain:
- Continuous enrollment with 12 hours or more
- 3.0+ cumulative GPA
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are pursuing for studying any degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Illinois State University?
Their most recent freshman class was their most significant in 33 years, and it was the largest Honors class in their history. Their student body continues to diversify, and more and more students are finding Illinois State to be a friendly, fun, safe, and exciting place to spend four of the best years of their lives.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The university will give away up to $44,000 (up to $11,000 per year, renewable for three additional years).
- The Presidential Scholarship will be renewable for up to three additional years for students who will maintain the eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
To apply for this scholarships, fellows are needed to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To apply for the scholarship, eligible students must apply for admission at the university for any degree program to get considered. Students can use the below link for applying for the university.
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship
After acceptance at the university, students will be then eligible to apply for the scholarship. Students can go through the below link to know the application process for the scholarship.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Must compete with the general country & study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must show English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country & urriculum you studied.
- English – 4 years. Emphasizing written and oral communications and literature.
An F-1 or J-1 visa application must be sent to a US Embassy or Consulate. To learn more about the visa application process, go to Travel.State.gov. For details on making an appointment and a full list of the documents you should carry, go to the website of the embassy or consulate where you want to go for your visa interview. If offered admission at ISU, International students will require an F-1 or J-1 visa to study in the US.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +1 309-438-2181
University location: 100 N University St, Normal, IL 61761, United States
MARKING GUIDES OF PAST PAPER NATIONAL EXAMINATION P-LEVEL 2019:
MARKING GUIDE NATIONAL EXAMINATION
Niba ufite umwana wiga S6; S3 na P6 Aya masomo yamufasha kuguma kwitegura kuzakora ibizamini bya Leta bisoza umwaka, turahari ngo tumufashe.