The University of Queensland is offering Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
These are available for pursuing the undergraduate degree programme. The purpose of the program is to encourage and assist first-year students in studying information and communications technology.
The University of Queensland is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. UQ is one of Australia’s oldest and most selective universities, consistently ranked among the top in global rankings.
Why choose to study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is a research university that encourages progressive ideas that benefit the world. It possesses professionals that share the same passion for excellence in education as the students at Queensland.
Application deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is February 7, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Engineering and Computing
- How to Apply: Firstly, you have to apply for admission to the degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, pupils must be ready to submit the scanned copies must be submitted online; education recipients may be asked to provide certified copies of their documents on enrolment.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must at least 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent test, achieving a GPA of at least 5 for their first semester of study.
- Language Requirement: In order to gain entry to an academic program at UQ, applicants will have to demonstrate they have the appropriate level of English language skills.
The scholars will receive an award amount of this free study award $3,000.