To nurture the talent of international students in Canada, the University of Montreal is actively offering a beneficial International Student program for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is an excellent chance to attend one of the finest francophone research universities in the world for those students who might be unable to do so due to their financial hardship.
With 14 amazing faculties and a most comprehensive range of degree programs, the University of Montreal is a comprehensive university where you can learn from the world’s some of the best creative and inspiring people.
Why study at the University of Montreal? The university has been playing a significant role in the development of education in Canada. It is not only one of the largest universities in North America but also ranked as third on the list of the best 50 research institutions in the world.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Montreal
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master and PhD
- Awards: Up to $19,339 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Master and PhD
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must hold a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- Must have enrolled in a full-time approved study program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission in the applicable program and after that complete a declaration form.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates are required to submit documents like Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements are varied depending on the course you are applying for. However, you can provide certificates of the following qualification to prove your proficiency in English: IELTS and TOEFL.
Benefits; All the participants will get the amount of up to $19,339 per year to cover their study expenses.
MARKING GUIDE NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS : 👆🏾 Niba ufite umwana wiga S6; S3 na P6; Hano Hari ibibazo n'ibisubizo by'ibizamini bya Leta byakozwe mu myaka yahise byamufasha gukomeza kwitegura kuzakora ibizamini bya Leta bisoza uyu mwaka