Looking for a way to catch the golden opportunity of getting higher education in the UK? The University of Kent is delighted to offer the First 500 Scholarships for the high achieving dazzling candidates.
The studentship is available to assist students who want to start their undergraduate degree in any subject at the university.
The University of Kent is recognized as a Beloff’s plate glass university. It is one of the country‡s leading academic institutions. The university produced world-class research. It is committed to the transformative power of education and rated internationally excellent.
Why study at the University of Kent? The university provides candidates with job opportunities and free advice when they need it. Here you can learn the unique content of the course which will be helpful for your future career in any field of study.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is October 31, 2022
- University or Organization: The University of Kent
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Have attained AAB from three A-Levels or equivalent (i.e. 136 points or higher).
- Be entering Stage 1 of their undergraduate degree in September 2022.
- Have made their application to the University of Kent via UCAS.
- Both full-time and part-time students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For enlisting in this award program, applicants are required to take admission in undergraduate coursework at the university. When you enrolled at the university, you can apply this opportunity by sending an essay to First500@kent.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to provide an essay of 750-1,000 words and save it as a word document including the essay title, your full name, and identification number.
- Admission Requirements: For getting admission in undergraduate degree coursework, the applicant must have to meet the general admission requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students are required to provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the program.
The grantee will be receiving an amount worth up to £2,000 per annum for the duration of the course.