Are you looking for an outstanding education at a great value? Good News! Vancouver Island University is proud to announce the VIU World-Wide International Entrance Scholarships in Canada. The sponsorships are available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The fund is available for those International students who want to commence long-term academic undergraduate degree at the Vancouver Island University. There are 20 scholarships available for the students.
Vancouver Island University
Founded in 1969, Vancouver Island University is a Canadian public university located in Nanaimo.VIU is proud to be nominated finalist for the 2018 National Teaching Excellence Academy in Higher Education. VIU was an easy adjustment with its welcoming atmosphere, small class sizes, approachable professors, and a beautiful forested campus.
- The candidate must be an international student.
- The scholarship must be provided annually to exceptional new long-term academic undergraduate student applicants.
- Students who come to VIU for ESL with conditional acceptance into an undergraduate program will be considered for these scholarships.
- Applicants must have the required minimum grade point average (GPA) A.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The grants are open for studying an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Vancouver Island University?
Vancouver Island University is a student-centred community with a central objective of success in learning. The faculty and students of the University obtain significant international exposure through their participation with innovative projects and collaborations around the world.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- There are 20 available awards.
- Each successful student will get the amount worth $2,000 each year.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For granting this studentship, you must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the Vancouver Island University. After taking admission, Candidates are no need to fill any application. Candidates will automatically be considered for the Entrance Exam Scholarship.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must check the entire eligibility requirement and hold all the documents at the time of admission.
- If English is not your native language, you must show evidence of English Language Proficiency.
- Applicants must have completed graduation from high school or equivalent.
You’ll require different permits and visas to enrol as an international student in Canada. That would help if you did that at the Canadian embassy, consulate, or high commission closest there. After you have got your admission bid from Vancouver Island University (VIU), you can apply for your license and agree to it.
Application deadline: Open
Contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-250-753-3245
University location: 900 Fifth Street, Nanaimo, BC, V9R 5S5, Canada
MARKING GUIDE NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS : 👆🏾 Niba ufite umwana wiga S6; S3 na P6; Hano Hari ibibazo n'ibisubizo by'ibizamini bya Leta byakozwe mu myaka yahise byamufasha gukomeza kwitegura kuzakora ibizamini bya Leta bisoza uyu mwaka
Umubirizi uzwiho kuvura inzoka zo mu nda burya uvura n’izindi ndwara zitandukanye harimo: Kuribwa mu gifu, Kanseri ya porositate, Umusonga , Kubura ibitotsi, Kongera uburumbuke, Umwijima ,Kanseri y’ibere, Kongerera amashereka, Impyiko , Diyabete nizindi.
Umuravumba ni ikimera gitangaje Imana yatwihereye, turusheho gusobanukirwa ni ki kimera nakamaro gifite mumibereho yacu; aho uvura indwara zitandukanye na zimwe utari uzi.
MARKING GUIDES OF PAST PAPER NATIONAL EXAMINATION P-LEVEL 2019:
- UKO WARERBA AMANOTA Y’IBIZAMINI BYA LETA Y’ABANYESHURI BASOZA AMASHURI ABANZA(P-level) N’ICYICIRO RUSANGE(O-level) 2022-2023. September 12, 2023
- UPDATE MARKING GUIDE OF P-LEVEL NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2022-2023 August 9, 2023
- Job position of Finance and Administration Officer at GAKENKE DISTRICT August 9, 2023
- Job position of Data manager A1/A0 at RULINDO DISTRICT HEALTH August 9, 2023
- Job position of Cashier A2 at RULINDO DISTRICT HEALTH August 9, 2023
- Job position of SOCIAL WORK A2 at RULINDO DISTRICT HEALTH August 9, 2023
- Job position of Data manager at CENTRAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL OF KIGALI (CHUK) August 9, 2023
- 40 Enumerators jobs at NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY(NCST) July 20, 2023
- Pan African University Call for scholarship Applications For 2024 Academic Year July 13, 2023
- Entrepreneurship examination for s2 of the end of third term, 2023 July 11, 2023
- URUTONDE RW’ABALIMU BAZAKORA IGIKORWA CY’IKOSORA IBIZAMINI BYA LETA 2023 RWASHYIZWE HANZE NA NESA July 11, 2023
- Kinyarwanda examination for s2 of the end of third term, 2023 July 9, 2023
- English examination for s2 of the end of third term, 2023 July 9, 2023
- History examination for s2 of the end of third term, 2023 July 9, 2023
- Geography examination for s2 of the end of third term, 2023 July 9, 2023