500 Hiranga International Scholarships at the University of Canterbury
To make your education more affordable, the University of Canterbury is offering Hiranga International Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. The scholarship is open to both New Zealand and international students.
The fund is established to recognises and supports top-achieving students commencing an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Canterbury. Approximately 500 Scholarships are available.
University of Canterbury
The University of Canterbury was founded in 1873 and is the oldest university of higher education in New Zealand. It offers 50 undergraduates, 100 graduates, 50 doctorate and PhD programs for the students support in their study. It was ranked 214th overall in the world, and the third highest-ranked university in New Zealand.
For applying, students are needed to complete the following criteria:
- Candidate must be an excellent academic record.
- Overseas applicants are eligible to apply for the grants.
- Students must be enrolled in undergraduate degree courses.
- The applicant has to prove exceptional sporting achievement.
- Candidates must demonstrate competencies and qualities in leadership.
- Candidates must be capable of contributing to university life.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The award is open for studying the undergraduate courses in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why at the University of Canterbury?
The University of Canterbury offers high-quality education, a full option for the undergraduate, postgraduate program and personal support for candidates’ study. It helps teaching and research, overseas exchanges, team building, talent cultivation, campus cultural construction, and funding for students.
Benefits of the Programs
- Approximately 500 Scholarships are available.
- This is a $5000 cash grant, which will be paid at the beginning of your journey to UC.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying students need to fulfil the following process:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To be considered for this award, seekers must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Canterbury. After being enrolled, candidates will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- Copy Of Passport,
- Letter Of Recommendation,
- Previous certificate.
- Students must have a complete entry requirement of the university
- Entrants need to show any proof that they are excellent in written and spoken English
- You need to hold your previous Degree Certificate
To study in New Zealand, you need a valid New Zealand visa. Student visas are temporary visas allowing people to come to New Zealand to explore for a specified period at a New Zealand institution. You will need a valid passport for study here.
Application Deadline: August 16, 2021
Contact Address: +64 3369 3999
University location: 20 Kirkwood Avenue, Upper Riccarton, Christchurch 8041, New Zealand
Umubirizi uzwiho kuvura inzoka zo mu nda burya uvura n’izindi ndwara zitandukanye harimo: Kuribwa mu gifu, Kanseri ya porositate, Umusonga , Kubura ibitotsi, Kongera uburumbuke, Umwijima ,Kanseri y’ibere, Kongerera amashereka, Impyiko , Diyabete nizindi.
Umuravumba ni ikimera gitangaje Imana yatwihereye, turusheho gusobanukirwa ni ki kimera nakamaro gifite mumibereho yacu; aho uvura indwara zitandukanye na zimwe utari uzi.
MARKING GUIDES OF PAST PAPER NATIONAL EXAMINATION P-LEVEL 2019:
- ORDINARY LEVEL S3 NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- ADVANCED LEVEL S6 NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- PRIMARY LEAVING NATIONAL EXAMINATION 2021-2022 July 26, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for O-level S2, 2022 end of third term July 20, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for O-level s1, 2022 third term July 19, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for A-level S6 All combinations, 2022 third term Examination July 18, 2022
- Questionnaires and answers for A-level S4 All combinations, 2022 third term Examination July 18, 2022
- NESA EXAMINATION OF THIRD TERM FOR S5 2022 July 17, 2022
- National examination of past paper from 2001 to 2021 June 18, 2022
- MARKING GUIDE OF PAST NATIONAL EXAMINATION OF MATHEMATICS A-LEVEL; 2019-2021 June 17, 2022
- QUESTIONNSIRES AND ANSWERS OF MATHEMATICS FOR TVT L3,L4 AND L5 OF NESA THIRD TERM 2021 June 16, 2022
- NATIONAL EXAMINATION FOR S3 O’ LEVEL FROM 2001 TO 2021 May 20, 2022
- NATIONAL EXAMINATION FOR P6 PRIMARY LEVEL FROM 2001 TO 2021 May 20, 2022
- NATIONAL EXAMINATION FOR S6 ADVANCED LEVEL COMBINATIONS FROM 2001 TO 2021 May 19, 2022
- MARKING GUIDE AND THEIR QUESTIONNAIRES OF PAST NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS PRIMARY LEVEL May 10, 2022