Villanova University is committed to making world-class education affordable. Therefore, it has introduced the International Students Financial Assistance. International students can apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
This grant is offered by Villanova University exclusively only to international undergraduate students enrolled. This grant will be allotted based on financial need for up to 4 years towards education.
Application Deadline: The admission application must have been submitted by 15th January 2022, and the CSS Profile must be completed by 5th May 2022.
- University or Organization: Villanova University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All full-time undergraduate programmes offered at Villanova are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled as an undergraduate full-time, day college student for a minimum of 12 credits per semester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students first need to complete their admission applications on the Common Application portal and then create a CSS profile to be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Counselor recommendation
- Teacher recommendation
- Secondary school reports and transcripts
- Admission Requirements: All international applicants must submit necessary documents and must have students visa (F-1 or J-1).
- Language Requirement: Proof of English language proficiency is required for applicants for whom English is not their native language. TOEFL and IELTS are accepted.
Students that will be selected to be in receipt of this grant will be provided financial assistance towards their academics at Villanova for up to years.